Milkiland N.V. – the international diversified dairy holding listed at Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE:MLK) and incorporated in the Netherlands is looking for a Lawyer to join its Legal Department at Kyiv Office.
- University Degree in Law.
- Perfect spoken and written English, Ukrainian, and Russian (knowledge of other languages is welcomed).
- 2+ years of relevant legal experience in the field of International Business Law (corporate law, commercial law, corporate governance).
- Responsible and result-oriented, with strong legal writing, research (incl. foreign legal databases) and analytical skills.
- Excellent time-management skills and ‘getting things done’ abilities.
- Capable to work solely and as a part of the team on complex projects.
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Manage and participate in corporate law projects, support Milkiland international corporate structure, participate in due diligence and KYC procedures, communicate with foreign banks, lawyers, and partners.
- Organize Board of Directors Meetings and Shareholders General Meetings of Milkiland N.V. in compliance with Company’s internal rules and procedures, Dutch laws, and WSE requirements; draft relevant corporate resolutions, internal policies, annual corporate governance reports, and etc.
- Draft, review, and approve commercial contracts (import & export); advice on legal matters regarding international trade, export-import, currency regulation and control, certification and labeling for foreign markets, trademarks, and taxation on case-by-case basis.
- Perform legal analysis and write legal memos for stakeholders on various legal matters regarding the foreign corporate laws, international trade, international tax planning, certification, and labeling requirements for access of Milkiland products to foreign markets.
- Official employment with a competitive market salary;
- Great opportunity for professional growth, paid conferences, legal books and magazines procurement;
- Dynamic work environment and friendly legal team.
We may request referees from previous employers and give test assignments to check candidates’ abilities.
Our office is located on the left bank of Kyiv at 9, Boryspilska Street.
Please provide your resume with a cover letter stating your salary expectation for this position and referees’ contacts. Thank you in advance!