Lead the cross-functional projects connected with changes in legislation (spesifically serialization, EEU Market, etc) through extensive and transversal cooperation with internal stakeholders and external partners and ensure timely implementation.
- Project management of serialization implementation in Russia through transversal co-operation and leading with internal stakeholders and external partners;
- Ensure implemenation in accordance with legislation requirements and agreed action plans
- Perfom cross-functional control and coordination of agreed actions to ensure strong follow up and regular risk assemement for the whole project
- Organisation and coordination of meetings and TCs. Development/consolidation of meeting programs, minutes-keeping, monitor and control follow up actions;
- Information collection and initial data analysis for projects;
- Provide recommendations to facilitate decision making;
- Manage design, development and evolution of the analytical and informational systems used for meetings;
- Cross-functional cooperation with local managers to understand business issues and facilitate issue solving;
- To provide all necessary ad hoc analytical support required by Management;
- Preparation of presentations and reports.
- Expertize in project management within an logistic and/or pharma industry background;
- Strong project management skills. Capacity to interact and manage various stakeholders of different levels;
- Change management: ready to accept challenge in a challenging environment, driving innovations;
- High communication skills in order to effectively present in verbal and written forms of technical data / concepts;
- Capacity to interact and manage a lot of various stakeholders (Industrial Affairs, Quality, Sales, Finance, Regulatory, Marketing, Group suppliers and Manufactures, Company customers & Partners) is crucial.
- Fast learner, pro-activeness;
- Key competencies: proactivity, commitment and result-orientation;
- Languages: English – fluent, Russian – full working proficiency or ability to learn;
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- 2 year assignment in Russia, Moscow;
- Challenging project, cooperation with dynamic team and global environment;
- Possibility of further professional development and growth;
- Competitive compensation package.